Views:10 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-03 Origin:Site
Die cutting laser cutting machine
Laser cutting is achieved by applying high power density energy generated by laser focusing. Under the control of the computer, the laser is discharged by pulse, thereby outputting a controlled repeated high-frequency pulsed laser to form a beam of a certain frequency and a certain pulse width, and the pulsed laser beam is transmitted and reflected through the optical path and focused by the focusing lens group. On the surface of the processed object, a subtle, high-energy-density spot is formed, and the focal spot is located near the surface to be processed to melt or vaporize the material to be processed at an instant high temperature. Each high-energy laser pulse instantly sputters a small hole in the surface of the object. Under computer control, the laser processing head and the material to be processed are continuously moved relative to each other according to the pre-drawn pattern, so that the object is processed into The shape you want.
When the laser cutting machine is working, it is very dangerous if the fault occurs. The novice must be trained by the professional to operate independently. The laser experts have summarized the 13 details of the safety work of the laser cutting machine based on experience. I hope it helps, as follows:
1. Observe the safe operation rules of general cutting machines. Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser start-up procedure.
2. Operators must be trained to familiarize themselves with the structure, performance, and knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear protective equipment as required, and wear protective glasses that meet the requirements in the vicinity of the laser beam.
4. Do not process a material before it can be irradiated or heated with a laser to avoid the potential hazard of smoke and vapor.
5. When the equipment is started, the operator must not leave the post or the person to be in charge. If it is necessary to stop, stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher at your fingertips; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When an abnormality is found during processing, it should be stopped immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, bed and surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil, and stack the workpiece, sheet, and waste as required.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid welding the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with the gas cylinder inspection procedures. Do not expose the cylinder to sunlight or heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. Observe high pressure safety regulations when servicing. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance, in accordance with the regulations and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, the machine should be started in the low speed X and Y directions to check if there is any abnormality.
12. After entering the new part program, you should try it out and check its operation.
13. When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine so as to avoid the cutting machine from coming out of the effective range or two accidents.