Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-10 Origin:Site
1. Thinness adjustment function: To adjust different thicknesses, you can adjust the depth of the quilting according to the relevant instructions.
2. Pattern storage function: The computer quilting machine disk can store patterns for a long time, and users can choose to add patterns according to their needs. Its operation is simple, convenient and fast.
3. Set the line step function: the reliability is strong, the line steps are even, and the pattern is not easy to be deformed.
Single needle computer quilting machine schematic
Single needle computer quilting machine schematic (5 photos)
(4) Hook function: It can effectively prevent disconnection.
4. Broken wire detection function: When the wire is disconnected, the system will automatically stop. (6) Land occupation rate: The computer quilting machine occupies a small area, but the quilting size is large.
5. Information display function: You can see the display of spindle speed, parking factor, output statistics, and remaining memory on the display.
6. Safety device: An abnormal phenomenon occurs in the computer, motor, machine, etc., and the screen has a faulty content.
7. Reinforcement seam function: After the reinforcement quilting function is turned on, the quilting machine automatically picks up the needle at a specific point.
8. Power-off memory function: When power failure or power failure during operation, or when there is a problem with the quilting machine (needle or thread), when the machine needs to stop, the computer quilting machine can automatically and quickly follow the pattern of motion. The route is fast forwarded or rewinded. And when you need to continue quilting, you can automatically or manually return to the quilting point during the stop to continue quilting.
9. Pattern function: The pattern is enlarged or reduced by 50%-200% horizontal and vertical unilateral, and the unit is automatically repaired by 1%. During the operation, when the line is broken due to disconnection or no bottom line, it can be specified automatically or manually. The needle returns in the direction of the stitch to make a seam.